1AM I aim for midnight but things usually come up. I think about when I have to wake up and remember how important sleep is to a healthy body. Also, cheer/joy/enthusiasm/passion is a part of witnessing. It's difficult to interact with others or to serve when we're dead tired.
i aim for 1 am, if i have morning class, i try to sleep by midnight.
how awake i am the next day enforces this! i used to sleep late all the time in high school...and then i was so tired the next day and i couldn't get through the day. so now i sleep earlier.
10 comments:
depends : )
during work i slept around midnight... because i had to wake up early for work...
during school earliest i sleep is usually 1am...depending on how tired i am and howmuch i work i gotta get done : )
12:30am earliest. 3am latest. usually thats dictated by the amount of school work i get done. Otherwise its just a nice pattern i've gotten used to.
12:30 - 1 am... perpetually tired...
1AM
I aim for midnight but things usually come up.
I think about when I have to wake up and remember how important sleep is to a healthy body.
Also, cheer/joy/enthusiasm/passion is a part of witnessing. It's difficult to interact with others or to serve when we're dead tired.
1 am.
that means i get enough to get by, not enough to be really awake.
but that's the life of a university student..
who enforces that? me...? I don't always listen to myself though.
four or five a.m.
haha
what enforces that? lol nothing?
i don't have an enforced schedule. i sleep and get up when i want to :P
due to my bummage status
always variable. if i dont have work, and during the school year, i sleep at anywhere from 1-3. when i have to work, i'll sleep around midnight.
are you gonna post insightful conclusions from all the data given?
i aim for 1 am, if i have morning class, i try to sleep by midnight.
how awake i am the next day enforces this! i used to sleep late all the time in high school...and then i was so tired the next day and i couldn't get through the day. so now i sleep earlier.
sleep is so good
when do u sleep?
Post a Comment